Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Catching Up: A Couple Holiday Projects of 2017

Happy New Year! During the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I neglected to post a few of my paper craft projects. Truthfully, I neglected to photograph a few projects too! But here are some of the last projects of 2017...
This is the top of a package that I mailed to my Mother. I fell in love with this gift wrap that I purchased from the Container Store, but I wasn't sure how to add a tag without taking taking away from the cute illustrations. I made the Ice Skates and Sled Gift Tag with a SVG Cut File from the Silhouette Design Store and I was really pleased how it came together.

.This is a Gift Box that I made with my Silhouette Cameo and files from SVGCUTS. The paper house box svg is actually part of one of their Spring Sets, but by adding a a label and a few trees, I think it works for Christmas too. I put a gift card in the base of the box.

There were a few more, but like I said, I didn't photograph them. I had such a wonderful time with my family this year. I am a lucky woman. I'm really looking forward to creating more projects this year. Happy New Year blog friends!



1 comment: